If you are looking for a phone that can hold for the next couple of years. your investment in an SD 845 powered phone should be worth it. Let’s take a look at why Snapdragon 845 chip set option is best in comparison of all processor in android market. you will now why ,the most affordable phone with snapdragon 845- Xiaomi Poco F1 at the end.
Why Snapdragon 845 –
The Snapdragon 845 is best processor of android industry,
- Snapdragon 845 is 25% faster than Snapdragon 835. According to Qualcomm.
- Snapdragon 845 is first Qualcomm Chip to be based on Dynamo architecture.
- It boost the battery life up to 30%
- It enhance security level of device with ‘Secure Processing Unit’ that will store biometrics scans
- The new Snapdragon 845 packs Kryo 385 Gold cores clocked at 2.8 GHz and four Kyro 385 Silver cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. The processor is integrated with Adreno 640 GPU.
- The 845 chipset will support up to 4K Ultra HD video capture @ 60fps.
Best Budget Phone with Snapdragon 845- Xiaomi Poco F1 –
The most affordable phone with snapdragon 845- Xiaomi Poco F1 ,Poco F1 smartphone was launched in August 2018. Xiaomi has designed the Poco F1 to be in sync with current trends, so it’s Comes with a big 6.18-inch display with an 18.7:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 3 protection, and a notch at the top. The other thing you will notice .
it comes with 6GB of RAM, and powered by 2.8GHz octa-core processor The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Poco F1 packs a 12-megapixel (f/1.9, 1.4-micron) + 5-megapixel (f/2.0, 1.12-micron) primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
it’s powered by a 4000mAh huge bateery. It measures 155.50 x 75.20 x 8.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 182.00 grams.
The Poco F1 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB Type-C, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.